Unique Twist Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Cyndi, I can't see a preview? Could you also be a little more specific about what you mean when you say 'a unique layout'? What is the twist in this challenge?

Thanks. :)

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
It's kind of like the shape challenge, where you alter the shape, or blend it into your background, make a brush or a kit out of it, put a unique spin/take on the challenge, do whatever you want with it.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
FYI for those who may be confused. The link takes you to Media Fire where you can download the shapes and use them as photo masks, stamps/brushes or whatever.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
This is really very striking with its bold border.

Robyn

Staff member
Thanks Cyndi, that's great.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Amen2that, Kathe!! The link takes to a link in the members section, where there is a link to the MediaFire.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Lets see everyone what kind of twist you can create from this, it is open to whatever creative LO you can think of. Just open it in your creative program & apply it to your L.O. I wish I had my PSP, I could of made a creative pattern from the element & made the size smaller, to see what kind of patterns I could create from it, maybe one or more of you can take up this idea for me, if you don't have any ideas up your sleeve!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Of course. The one above has two of the images layered. Do anything you want with it, that is the twist!! Enjoy!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
~Bump It Up~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing this challenge requires is that you use your imagination, & do anything you want with the above images. Use 1 image, or all the images. Make patterns from the element, turn images @ an angle, make a Kaleidoscope out of them, take images & paste it into a circle & layer it in a template, make a kit, or template out of them, whatever your heart desires: all it requires is your own unique twist on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Robyn

Staff member
That's brilliant Evelyn...........very creative!