Uploading to multiple categories in the gallery - NOW AVAILABLE!

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
This is not yet available but will be as soon as I get the add-on that provides this option. I've had quote for this add-on and have asked the developer to go ahead and install on this site.

This add-on will also include an editor and the ability to change an image after it's been uploaded.

It will be the same add-on that Faye currently has at PickleBerryPop.

Thanks for your patience.

NOW AVAILABLE!

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
This add-on was installed overnight while I was asleep. How easy was that! I just had to pay the account. LOL

You can now upload to multiple categories. You can link stuff, you make your description pretty with the editor. You can change the image after it is uploaded, in fact you can pretty much do anything.

The best part is that even though it may show in multiple categories, it is still just one image. If you edit the image, that image will be edited in all the categories that you have put it in. If you delete the image, it will be deleted from all the categories.

I think you will love this add-on.

:-16

KimR.

Administrator and Premier Senior Member
Staff member
This add-on was installed overnight while I was asleep. How easy was that! I just had to pay the account. LOL

You can now upload to multiple categories. You can link stuff, you make your description pretty with the editor. You can change the image after it is uploaded, in fact you can pretty much do anything.

The best part is that even though it may show in multiple categories, it is still just one image. If you edit the image, that image will be edited in all the categories that you have put it in. If you delete the image, it will be deleted from all the categories.

I think you will love this add-on.

:-16
This sounds like a fantastic feature! Now I need to try it! ;)

Thank you, Robyn!

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
The add-on was more costly than everything else put together, but I think it is worth it. I hate to just half do something!

bahtoy

Wonderful @Robyn. I love the ability of making one edit and it editing in all categories. One of the best features of this, I think!!! You're awesome. :-M:-62

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Thank you Beth. I have to say that Faye at PBP has been very helpful to me. She is always willing to share and help out and I'm very appreciative of her generous, sharing nature.

JanD

Robyn, this sounds perfect! I haven't tried it yet but will soon. And how clever that they let you sleep through it! haaaaaaaa
Thanks again for all you are doing for us. xoxoxox:-3

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
I'm glad you got that one working. We digi site owners need to stick together and help each other out :) It looks awesome, Robyn!
Thank you Faye. It would be nice if all digi site owners felt like you do, you are one of a rare breed I think!