• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Use It All Challenge

Gabi

Premier Senior Member
Your page looks wonderful and the sweet little mouse has seemingly much joy of needlework!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Loved the colours !!!! .... I had to create a quilted patchwork background with all the papers .. I've also added a few extra vintage images ... most of which I cleaned up just this week .. is that serendipity ? I think so :) ... Thank you for this beautiful little kit, it was so much fun to play with

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Thank you to all for your great comments....This photo was in my daughters photo folder from Italy last year.When I saw the mini, it brought this photo to mind.....

poki04

My layout using Alexis Design Studio PLAYFUL mini (again ... I've worked with it before!)

The flowers are red corn poppies (even the pink ones) and California gold poppies in bloom at Wildseed Farm in Fredericksburg, Texas. They are the world's largest producer of red corn poppy seeds! (It's a wildflower seed production farm)

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
I'm loving all these wonderful pages. Thank you everyone for your participation in this challenge.

lindar

Like the pocket scrapbook look. Amazing how the little guy got the paint stroke with a crayon (heehee)