Warren Photographic Site

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I wrote the owner of this site and explained what we do here at the Just Art Forum and showed him examples of what we do. I explained that we make pages for personal use only and nothing would be sold. if you would like to go here and use his photos, we are free to do so. He asked if we could put a link to his store and I told him linking was not allowed. I told him I would ask members, if they posted their designs on Facebook to provide the link out of respect for him allowing us to use them.
I saw one of the girls here used one of his photos and I looked it up. I wanted to know for myself I we were allowed. I figured she might have purchased it or knew they were free to use.
So, if you didn't know (as I didn't) here is the link to grab some really pretty photos!
Have fun!

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
THANK YOU DeLoris. There are some beautiful images. I especially love the dogs ones.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a little confused about this DeLoris. These images are all watermarked as well as copyrighted (and for sale!) and there seems to be more than one contributor. Are they all giving permission? I'd be very reluctant to use any of these images without written permission, and as they are all watermarked, not really usable I don't feel...................

We have an extensive commercial picture library of professional Nature and Pet photographs. Our images are sold on a rights managed basis and can be bought for specific and exclusive uses. All the images on this website are ©Warren Photographic and watermarked with our logo.

Our portfolio includes:
Jane Burton's world-famous Cat and Dog images.
Cat & Dog behaviour and interaction.
Cute Animal Companions and Christmas Pets.
High-quality photo subjects on White Backgrounds.
Kim Taylor's high-speed flash Birds & Insects in flight.
Strobe Multiple Images of animals in action.
Natural Patterns, Plants and Landscapes by Mark Taylor.
Wildlife, environments and wild places from around the world.

Last edited:

zepper

I'm a little confused about this DeLoris. These images are all watermarked as well as copyrighted (and for sale!) and there seems to be more than one contributor. Are they all giving permission? I'd be very reluctant to use any of these images without written permission, and as they are all watermarked, not really usable I don't feel...................

We have an extensive commercial picture library of professional Nature and Pet photographs. Our images are sold on a rights managed basis and can be bought for specific and exclusive uses. All the images on this website are ©Warren Photographic and watermarked with our logo.

Our portfolio includes:
Jane Burton's world-famous Cat and Dog images.
Cat & Dog behaviour and interaction.
Cute Animal Companions and Christmas Pets.
High-quality photo subjects on White Backgrounds.
Kim Taylor's high-speed flash Birds & Insects in flight.
Strobe Multiple Images of animals in action.
Natural Patterns, Plants and Landscapes by Mark Taylor.
Wildlife, environments and wild places from around the world.

I'm a suspicious person like you and I wouldn't feel comfortable using them either :0(

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
All I can say is I wrote and asked him. Here is the link to the emails we exchanged. If you don't feel comfortable using the photos, I totally understand. :-36
EMAIL