Weekly Gallery Picks February 3-9

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
It's always tough to choose just a few picks from the amazing gallery but here goes!

From This Day Forward by janedee
What a gorgeous page! Love the beautiful photos and blending and verse.

Quote Challenge February - Love - Chocolates by Pekarokiki
I love chocolate and the photo of the chocolate cake caught my eye. All of the hearts and the wordart are fantastic!

E = (no)Eardrum by Yvonne55
This page describes Yvonne's journey with hearing loss both in words and images. The monkeys add humor to this great page.

To the moon by 01lousmith
There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping child! I love this page design with the wavy borders and clusters and the heart photo and frame. So beautiful!

P52 Week 6 - F is for Flush by doglvr49
What a fun scene Kathy has created for Project 52! Love the bright colors and characters and that poodle.

The Mill Pond by WendyP
I'd love to be sitting on the dock in the middle of this gorgeous scene right now listening to the sounds of nature. Such a beautiful page!

BELIEVE IN YOU by Ange
Gorgeous photos and page. Fantastic design with the blended background and round photos.

February-scraplift challenge by Ria Weering
Sweet photo and a beautiful page. Love the colors and cluster border.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Kim for your lovely picks and comments. I know how busy you are with family at the moment, so I especially appreciate you taking the time to make these selections.
:-42

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, fabulous gallery picks and comments! Congrats to everyone!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
So happy & honoured Kim, thank so much for choosing one of mine & congratulations everybody.....beautiful choices ❤❤

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Lovely selections Kim, congratulations to all featured xx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
What a wonderful selection Kim. I am always amazed at the talent we have here and the awesome variety of creations! Congratulations everyone 🤗

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really gorgeous picks. Congratulations to everyone xxxxx