Weekly Gallery Picks... March 16th -Sunday March 22nd

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
As always there are so many stunning pages to choose from I wish I could choose more here are my 10 picks.

Love this page by Blackthorne … Helga called The Eagle the image with the hands stretching out with the Lyrics is stunning.
This page by Diane's Art .. Diane is very moving with these uncertain times we are coping with.
Love this page by Anita with the hand holding the cute Kitten
This is a beautiful page by lovetodecorate...Janet with the images of the Hunter and the Hunted
Beautiful page from Micheline I love the effects.
Beautiful PYP2 page by pekarokiki … Karen I love the Happy photo of your Daughter and Granddaughter.
Gorgeous painting of the Lilac Breasted Roller by Rosie your artwork is always amazing.
Door 11 … I love the effects on this page by Kakleidesigns ...Karen
Step in the right direction pop up picture perfect by Grace wow it is so perfectly created the effects are amazing.
The Dancer by Barb this is a beautiful page with the image the design and the textures

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
All beautiful page you have chosen, Mary. Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for picking one of my pages xx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
Beautiful selections! Thank you Mary and congratulations everyone. JA6

Rosie

Ethereal Enigma
Challenge Host - April
Gorgeous selections and comments Mary. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for including one of my pages xxxxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Mary, fabulous gallery picks and comments. Congrats to everyone. Thank you for including my page.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Ooh Mary all beautiful choices and lovely comments and I'm so surprised and happy that you have chosen one of mine, thank you so much :-62 :-62 and congratulations to everybody else, beautiful pages x

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Very beautiful choices you made Mary! Congratulations to everyone and thank you for choosing my page! xx

Blackthorne

Such beautiful pages you´ve chosen, Mary! I´m glad mine is among them.
Congratulations to all others and thank you for choosing my page ! :cool: