CHALLENGES What makes you happy challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Make a happy page and tell me what makes you happy with some journaling no quotes words must come from you about your feelings please then put your page in the Miscellaneous Challenge then come back here with your page ....No Sad Pages please.

Last edited:

tanteva

This was fun! Here's my layout for this challenge:

Translation:
Nothing compares to the feeling you get when you manage to create something that gets even better than you first imagined. Like when I manage to combine colors and a simple round doily turns out crazy beautiful.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This was fun! Here's my layout for this challenge:

Translation:
Nothing compares to the feeling you get when you manage to create something that gets even better than you first imagined. Like when I manage to combine colors and a simple round doily turns out crazy beautiful.
I just love colours your pretty doily is full of happy colours Eva I love the vertical cluster with the journaling Thank you for sharing and Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Lididee

I needed this challenge to make me realize that a lot of things make me happy. It cheered me up and made me forget the pains I've been struggling with lately (tooth related, no fun but not too serious). Thank you for the challenge, Mary!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I needed this challenge to make me realize that a lot of things make me happy. It cheered me up and made me forget the pains I've been struggling with lately (tooth related, no fun but not too serious). Thank you for the challenge, Mary!

I love this bright cheerful page with the wonderful poem the images of the children the frog the fun buttons with the sun the boy doing his laces up and the design and colours.xxx Thank you for taking part in the challenge (I hope your tooth gets better soon).xxx