CHALLENGES What makes you happy challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This one was easy for me! Thanks for the challenge, Mary!
I love the happy photos of you with the girls the frame the stitches the script on the background the flowers the happy colours and the wonderful journaling Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

There are many things that make me happy.... but these two make me the happiest of all...
Photo is my own.
Credits:
Shmooangel design - the galapagos
Butterfly - unknown designer
Sue Cummings- ReInspired

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
full

There are many things that make me happy.... but these two make me the happiest of all...
Photo is my own.
Credits:
Shmooangel design - the galapagos
Butterfly - unknown designer
Sue Cummings- ReInspired
Beautiful happy photo I love how you used the wood paper to compliment the wooden bridge in the photo and the journaling Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
What can I say about this cute photo of Nancy she is adorable and loved so much by you not everyone has a best friend like yours I really love the photo treatment the papers the cute little mouse and the journaling Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for hosting the challenge Mary.

Beautiful happy photo of the little girl holding the kitty love the masking the clusters with the cute teddy the blending the artsy bits the colours and the journaling Thank you Diane for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for hosting this challenge ♥♥♥

Thank you Esther for sharing your wonderful photo and page of Bijou you both deserve the happiness that you give each other your page is really eye catching with the photo the pawprints the clusters the soft colour palette and the journaling Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the challenge Mary,
Lindsay your page brought a few tears to my eyes especially with the names of all your amazing family you have had over the years everyone received the love from you which they also gave back to you ... the masked photo is gorgeous and I love that you shared your happy times Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx