CHALLENGES What's in your garden

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
An easy challenge showing what's in your garden now no internet ones so make a page put it in the Gallery then tick on Miscellaneous Challenges come back here and put your page here for everyone to see If you dont have a garden choose a photo from a family or a friends garden if you dont have a garden maybe you have plant pots.

Last edited:

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Great idea for a challenge Mary, wish I could join in. but we are away from home caravanning, wont see my garden again till November.. NO garden here in the caravan park.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Decided to give you a layout with the flowering gum tree flowers outside my caravan. Hope that is ok.

This is brilliant Jody it does not matter where you are even a dandelion will do along with any type of trees the photos are gorgeous I have never seen a gum tree so this is a first for me Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Great idea for a challenge Mary, wish I could join in. but we are away from home caravanning, wont see my garden again till November.. NO garden here in the caravan park.
Thank you Jody you made a brilliant page with the gum trees which shows spring is finally here.xxx

TruusF

full

No garden for me, but a color explosion on my balcony!
Credits: Vicky Robinson Design - inequality
Design by Tina - Keep breathing
RediSu - Artsypit

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
full

No garden for me, but a color explosion on my balcony!
Credits: Vicky Robinson Design - inequality
Design by Tina - Keep breathing
RediSu - Artsypit
Gorgeous colour explosion with your beautiful spring flowers they really pop and look amazing with the photo the masking and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
As you can see by my background photo, it's far from looking like a garden right now, lol! But in a month's time Spring should have begun springing here and flowers will pop out of the ground. It can't come fast enough!

Gorgeous page Lidia with the winter scene now and the photos of the beautiful flowers that will soon be on show for spring I love the cute characters the stamp frame and the word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Mary, this challenge is amazing, but sadly I don't have a garden or nobody with one, and no pictures, so I will have to skip this one...but I am loving the idea and all the gorgeous pages!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Mary, this challenge is amazing, but sadly I don't have a garden or nobody with one, and no pictures, so I will have to skip this one...but I am loving the idea and all the gorgeous pages!
No worries Karen I understand everyone might not have a garden that is why I added to the challenge any pot plants or even a view from your window.xxx