Where is the July Progressive Challenge?

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately it would seem that our lovely member, Kythe, has forgotten she was to be host for this. Not pointing any fingers here as I know how busy you all are. I should have reminded her.

if I don't hear back from her, I will try and get something together by this Sunday. But it will be pretty basic with me as the host! LOL

It's probably a good idea for me to have a couple of PS challenges ready anyway as one never knows what your circumstances are going to be when your host date comes around.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I did wonder myself where Kythe was I know she is making her own kits and keeping busy with other things I am sure she will be back soon Robyn in the meantime I will keep my fingers crossed not that it is easy when typing lol.xxx 🤞🤞🤞

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn, I'm sure you will hear from Kythe soon even though she is very busy. If she has the progressive scrap ready with instructions and sample pages and if she does not have the time to host the challenge, I will be glad to do so for her.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Ahh Robyn I would offer to put one together for Sunday but I had my knee surgery today and not sure what to expect once the pain killers start wearing off ..... but, last resort, I could probably get something together to start next week if that's not too late? Though it would be better started this Sunday..... I will also do what you said and put a few together so that they are ready to go :-62

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Ahh Robyn I would offer to put one together for Sunday but I had my knee surgery today and not sure what to expect once the pain killers start wearing off ..... but, last resort, I could probably get something together to start next week if that's not too late? Though it would be better started this Sunday..... I will also do what you said and put a few together so that they are ready to go :-62
Love & hugs going your way Karen for healing ... you just take care of yourself, hun!

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Robyn, I'm sure you will hear from Kythe soon even though she is very busy. If she has the progressive scrap ready with instructions and sample pages and if she does not have the time to host the challenge, I will be glad to do so for her.@Ro
@Robyn ~ I can host it if it's ready, too! That won't be too much squinting with the wonky eye LOL. You already have quite a number of challenges, @Grace