Whimsical Winter Challenge: November 2018

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Whimsical_Winter_Free_Kit.jpg

For this challenge please use my free kit Whimsical Winter, You can add anything you like to the kit, I hope you enjoy using it and I look forward to seeing your fabulous pages.

Please upload your pages to Monthly Challenges and then copy them over to this thread.

You can find the kit on Freebies for Registered Members

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...inter-free-kit

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Wow! That was quick. Absolutely gorgeous image and masking/framing. Love the icicles and snowflakes and the blended cluster. A really beautiful design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Another quick one. I hope it is what you expected it to be. Absolutely gorgeous image and framing. Love the OOB and the cluster in the corner. The whole scene is delightful. A really beautifully designed page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Had my image picked out ready and waiting so knew what I wanted to create and I could never be disappointed with one of your wonderful kits. Thank you again Rosie xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
What a beautiful page Wendy. Love the image and the framing and the pop of red among st the blue. Love the clustering and the placement of the dog and bow. Just gorgeous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
They certainly are Evelyn. Not sure how they make their pages so quickly. xxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Thank you Rosie..........always keeping us in a creative mood! Just downloaded the kit and look forward to playing! xo

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous image and really beautiful page. She really does look cold. Love how you have placed the fence and the pines with the butterflies flying off into the distance. A really beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
What a beautiful winter scene and fabulous image. That is certainly a lot of snow. Really love the little poem and the placement of all the elements. A gorgeous design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Rosie for hosting this challenge.........and another beautiful kit from you. I think EVERYONE looks forward to your challenges. You have set the bar high for yourself by providing us with such quality kits!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Rosie, the kit looks beautiful (as always) and I’m looking forward to using it!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for the gorgeous kit, Rosie, you are so generous!