Edit Lididee to Lidia from Canada
Thanks very much Grace. JA5

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
@Robyn Robyn, please edit Tasmin McAtee to Tamsin
I have been misspelling her name :(
Done.

Grace, would you like to copy and paste Post #1 into a new thread (and I will then delete this thread) and then as the author of that thread you can edit it whenever you like. What do you think?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Done.

Grace, would you like to copy and paste Post #1 into a new thread (and I will then delete this thread) and then as the author of that thread you can edit it whenever you like. What do you think?
Robyn, I thought about it and re-read this thread and I think we should leave it as is because there are interesting comments by members. Is it possible for you to add my name to this thread so that I can add or edit the names?

I see another typo: foxeysquirrel is Teddi
Edit Evelyn to Ev

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
@Grace. Unfortunately it's not possible to do as you suggest Grace. I am unable to make you a moderator of a single thread.

Rose Thorn

Challenge Host - August
It is nice to see the persons correct name to a user name in either either siggy or avatar, though in the online universe it is preferable to remain anonymous xxx : o)

(exept to the admin ;))
I agree, the decision to provide this personal information should be up to each individual to decide. I think it would be best to provide the extra information within each member's profile and let them decide which information should be made public -- similar to how the DOB field we can choose to display parts of it or none at all.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
It is nice to see the persons correct name to a user name in either either siggy or avatar, though in the online universe it is preferable to remain anonymous xxx : o)

(exept to the admin ;))

I agree, the decision to provide this personal information should be up to each individual to decide. I think it would be best to provide the extra information within each member's profile and let them decide which information should be made public -- similar to how the DOB field we can choose to display parts of it or none at all.

The names and location of the members are public if the member posted that information in the Welcome and introduce yourself forum, real name in the siggy, and location in the avatar. Some members also share the names of their spouse, children and grandchildren and post layouts of family photos and friends. Some members have user names only and have not posted their real names or the country where they live or posted any personal layouts in the gallery.

If you would like your name removed from the list, please let me know.

Rose Thorn

Challenge Host - August
[....]

If you would like your name removed from the list, please let me know.
No problem for me because my member name is my real name.

I made my previous post out of concern that some members may not have welcomed the list & I really do believe that all such things be found, by those seeking such information, in the member's profile.

Reactions: Ev

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Thank you @Robyn and @Grace ... if you're on the internet (or not) your personal info is out there to be found, that's life as we know it now ... just be badder than the bads LOL :devilish: