CHALLENGES Word-Link

zepper

Challenge Host - December
Not done one of these for a while and we have time before the end of the month:

This is your main word: GARDEN and like the well known board game that you make up words … generate TWO or more from the main word and they MUST LINK (they can also branch off the word you generate, just like the well known board game)

Scrap the words you have generated and make sure your chosen items and your word link are prominent on your page.

You can add a photo(s) and anything else that you like from your stash to complete your creation.

Please upload to the miscellaneous challenges section and post you page here. I will comment when I can in the gallery as I work and care for my elderly mother, thank you for understanding.

Happy scrapping xxx : o)

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge!
Credits: LCumber - absolutely autumn, Zepper - JA celebration, Idavi - SirCauw, Mediterranka - spring essentials, VRobinsons - musicsinme, SI - fallforest birds, RD - marine blue.
The leaves are from a kit called autumn Light, designer unknown.

Elly1954

full

Thanks for this challenge!
Credits: LCumber - absolutely autumn, Zepper - JA celebration, Idavi - SirCauw, Mediterranka - spring essentials, VRobinsons - musicsinme, SI - fallforest birds, RD - marine blue.
The leaves are from a kit called autumn Light, designer unknown.
What a beautiful and subtle creation..

zepper

Challenge Host - December
Love the image and the mask you used as it has a beautiful water colour effect and the typeface is perfect for the page. wonderful creation and thank you for taking part in the challenge xxx : o)