• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

Word of the Week (April 7-13): Up

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Word of the Week (April 7-13): Up
  • Choose the season where you live.
  • You may interpret the word/subject in any way you wish.
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
Post your page in the Project 52 Gallery. Title it P52 Week 15: Up

Be sure to include credits for any photos or kits you use. Link to this thread.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Great page for up, Anita! Love the blending of images and photo treatment. Great title work, too!

Rosie

Alchemist of Art
Challenge Host - May
When I got up this morning I was feeling very uninspired until I saw the Project 52 word UP. Almost immediately a poem started forming in my head and then I thought it would be great to paint an eagle to go with the poem. All that from one little word. Thank you so much Kim. xxx

Last edited:

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks Kim! Depending on who wakes up first, either my husband or I say this every day - more often, him. LOL

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Wow, Anne, this is gorgeous! Love the scene and the filter you used. This should be framed!

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
You are amazing, Rosie, so very talented! Both the painting and poem are fabulous! Love the reflection in both.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
So fun, Kathy! Love the different bears and the clock. Who wakes who up with cymbals?! ;)

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
My first upload to the new gallery!