• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Word of the Week (August 18-24): Sister

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you so much for the word Kim. This is my brother and myself many moons ago. He was seven years older than me and we weren't too close as kids but became good friends as adults. He unfortunately passed away about four years ago.
I'm sorry you lost your brother. :(

Wonderful photo and page! Love the little pops of pink!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you for the word, Kim.
The Seven Sisters are a series of chalk cliffs by the English Channel. The White Cliffs of Dover may be a more famous name to reckon with but they aren't really white anymore. Erosion protection to secure the Port of Dover and the entrance to the Channel Tunnel, are gradually turning them green.

But the impact of winds and tides scours away at the faces of the Seven Sisters, exposing the chalk and keeping the cliffs glimmering and vast. That's why today they regularly stand in for the White Cliffs of Dover in films and television.
What an interesting sight! Love your design, gorgeous page!

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
My page 64.jpg

Because I lost all of my kits when my external hard-drive crashed, I am using a page that I had posted previously for this one. I hope that's okay. I'm trying to get some of my older kits from some flash drives but that's a slow process.

KimR.

Staff member
View attachment 176228

Because I lost all of my kits when my external hard-drive crashed, I am using a page that I had posted previously for this one. I hope that's okay. I'm trying to get some of my older kits from some flash drives but that's a slow process.
Oh, Sherry, what a mess that must be. I can't imagine losing all of my kits! And of course it's okay to use this page!

Beautiful photo and page. Love the clustering and soft colors!