• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Word of the Week (August 25-31): Feet

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Word of the Week (August 25-31): Feet
  • You may interpret the word/subject in any way you wish.
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
Post your page in your Member Gallery and add the Project 52 Gallery as an additional category. Title it P52 Week 35: Feet

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for this weeks word, Kim x

DeLoris

OMGoodess, this is sooo cute! It gave me a smile when I needed one so badly! Thank you! I love it! :-62

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, when I saw the word feet my first thought was one of Frida Kahlo's quote: Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for the word, Kim. Although I grew up in the city, my dad would always get a trio of goslings or ducklings which we raised in the summer and would then pass on to someone with a pond. The geese, in particular, were very smart. So, I've seen quite a few webbed feet in my life. :)

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the word, Kim. I had to use in the title the singular form as the sport is called football, even there are 22 feet involved in a team.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Thank you for this weeks word, Kim x

Very true and very clever, Barb! Love the textured background and the cutout of the feet!