• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Word of the Week (Sept. 29-Oct. 5): Brown

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Word of the Week (Sept. 29-Oct. 5): Brown
  • You may interpret the word/subject in any way you wish.
  • Create any type of page (traditional scrapbook with a photo(s), artsy page with or without photo(s), art journal page, etc.) with your interpretation of the word. Create in whatever way you are inspired to do; the only rule is to HAVE FUN!
  • You can add the word to your page or not. It's YOUR page and your choice!
Post your page in your Member Gallery and add the Project 52 Gallery as an additional category. Title it P52 Week 40: Brown

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the word Kim. The first thing that popped into my brain was this old elocution exercise. I have always been fascinated by cows. When I was a little girl we would go on Sunday drives and I would entertain myself by spotting as many as I could.

Smikeel

This weeks word made me think of what it can look like where I live during the summer sometimes. Lightning strikes set the forest on fire. When it is a bad *fire season* year there can be several fires burning - quite often on the other side of the mountain. The wind carries the smoke, and it can settle in the valley making hazardous air quality a reality. None of these fires were close enough to be a threat to the residents of the valley this particular year.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for the word Kim. The first thing that popped into my brain was this old elocution exercise. I have always been fascinated by cows. When I was a little girl we would go on Sunday drives and I would entertain myself by spotting as many as I could.
That cow made me smile, Kathy! Love the photo treatment and title!