• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Would you be interested?

Are you interested in participating in a members' end of year kit?

• YES, I like this idea and would be prepared to contribute towards the kit.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • NO, I don't like this idea and would NOT be prepared to contibute towards the kit.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I like this idea, but I am unable or don't have the necessary skills to contribute towards the kit.

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Would you be interested in contributing some designs towards a members' end of year kit?

We did this a couple of years back and I'm wondering if there is any interest in doing it again.

If there was enough interest, I'm happy to collate all the files etc. etc. The last time we did it, I think we asked for a maximum of 3 papers and 2 to 5 elements per member, but it can of course just be one paper or one element etc. Last time we put up several palettes to vote on. Also, it doesn't have to be a Christmas themed kit, it could be just a generic kit, but with a coordinated palette.

Let's just see what the poll indicates. All answers are confidential and I can't see who votes for what.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
would love for our talented artists to make us some lovlies ... me, design, ummmmm ... someone should tell us how to make some simple things ...

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
would love for our talented artists to make us some lovlies ... me, design, ummmmm ... someone should tell us how to make some simple things ...
I have some tutorials on making things. They are for Craft Artist but you could still follow them in other programs.

zepper

I would have a dabble at something easy perhaps... if you liked it include it is all I would say....I wouldn't be offended if what ever I submitted was left out. I'm not too good at ,making things :(

Triquetra

Sorry I'm just finding my feet in the digital scrapping world, love this idea though and if I could I would throw something into the mix...one day …..watch this space!
Fantastic site by the way :-1