Would you like to share a freebie with our members?

Everything Erica

Challenge Host - August
Hi Robyn, I have some kits that I would be happy to share, I would also love to host a challenge I used to run when I was a designer if you think that's appropriate. Thanks for your time :)

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Robyn, I have some kits that I would be happy to share, I would also love to host a challenge I used to run when I was a designer if you think that's appropriate. Thanks for your time :)
@Everything Erica - YES YES and YES. I would love for you to host a challenge and/or share some kits. Thank you so much! If you need somewhere to host your kits, I have a huge (paid for) Dropbox you can use for that.

:-26

Everything Erica

Challenge Host - August
Thank you Robyn, I'll get my act toether choosing which kits to offer and re- write my olde challenge especially for Just Arts. Thank you for the offer of drop box, I have used Box for a number of years, I'll how that goes for now. I'm so excited :-l

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Robyn, I'll get my act toether choosing which kits to offer and re- write my olde challenge especially for Just Arts. Thank you for the offer of drop box, I have used Box for a number of years, I'll how that goes for now. I'm so excited :-l
Excellent! Thanks Erica.