Latest activity

• Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns posted a comment on the media item B57_SeptDoor8-2.jpg.
    Absolutely hilarious, love this page, thanks so much for joining the challenge.xxx
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to biche57's media B57_SeptDoor8-2.jpg with Love Love.
    second version for the mystery door challenge Door 8 with : 2 photos free on Unsplash...
    B57_SeptDoor8-2.jpg
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to DeLoris's comment on media item kakleid-retrieve-p52-M.jpg with Love Love.
    Karen, your page is amazing and I loved reading all the descriptions! Congratulations on GSO! :-62 :-62 :-62
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to Evelyn's comment on media item kakleid-retrieve-p52-M.jpg with Love Love.
    I love learning about different countries & things ... super info and great pictures ... congrats on the GSO
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to Rosie's comment on media item kakleid-retrieve-p52-M.jpg with Love Love.
    Absolutely gorgeous pictures and really beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in Project 52 this week and congratulations on...
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to biche57's post in the thread Mystery Doors September challenge with Like Like.
    may I have door 9 please ????
  • Kakleidesigns
    Kakleidesigns reacted to biche57's post in the thread Mystery Doors September challenge with Love Love.
    I hope not to hurt anyone with this kind of dark humor, very popular in France (see Charlie Hebdo) and I admit very used by my dear...
  • Anita
    Anita reacted to Poppy's comment on media item Textures ... with Love Love.
    Awesome page and effects love the textures Anita.xxx
  • DeLoris
    DeLoris posted a comment on the media item B57_SeptDoor8-1.jpg.
    Truly, I don't understand the cartoon (unless he is making fun of her butt), but, I love the papers, brushing and art work. Cute page...
  • Poppy
    Poppy reacted to Anita's media Textures ... with Love Love.
    playing with textures and masks..image pixabay
    Textures ...
  • Poppy
    Poppy posted a comment on the media item Textures ....
    Awesome page and effects love the textures Anita.xxx
  • Poppy
    Poppy reacted to WendyP's media P52 Week 38 - Lifeboats with Love Love.
    Piexs from various kits by Manu Images from Pixabay
    P52 Week 38 - Lifeboats
  • Poppy
    Poppy posted a comment on the media item P52 Week 38 - Lifeboats.
    Beautiful masked photo love the masking and the water effects.xxx
  • Poppy
    Poppy reacted to WendyP's media P52 Week 39 Monkey with Love Love.
    Autumn Expressions by Lynne Anzelc Image from Pixabay
    P52 Week 39 Monkey
  • Poppy
    Poppy posted a comment on the media item P52 Week 39 Monkey.
    Love the cute monkey with the amazing tash lol the blending on the background is superb Wendy.xxx